Proprietary blend of ingredients that include silicones (in a semipermeable polymer network that’s ideal for healing) and Pracaxi oil (which is rich in skin-friendly fatty acids and lipids).
- Appropriate for new or old scars, including keloid and acne scars
- Provides long-lasting moisturization, protecting the skin’s barrier and reduces water loss
- Promotes a healing, soothing and nurturing environment
- Rich in skin-friendly fatty acids and lipids
- Formulated without gluten, casein, dye and parabens, among other allergens
- All scars
- Surgical scars
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars
- Diabetic Wounds
- Hypertrophic or raised scars
- Protectant from bodily fluids
- Wounds on animals
Directions for Use
Applying after surgery immediately or as soon as the patient is instructed it is ok to remove bandages or when sutures have been removed. Many scars need to be worked or rubbed to help with healing and not to form keloids.